500 - 221 West Esplanade
North Vancouver BC V7M 3J3
Tel: (604) 988-5201
Fax: (604) 988-1452
Emma completed her articles at Ratcliff in 2013 and has practiced with the firm since. Emma assists First Nations with litigation, governance and land and resource issues, including consultation and accommodation. She also has a general civil litigation practice.
Prior to joining Ratcliff, Emma worked at leading public interest environmental law organizations, focusing on natural resource issues including oil and gas development, mining, renewable energy and aquaculture. Emma has a keen interest in the links between human and environmental rights on a local and international level.
- J.D. with a concentration in environmental law and sustainability - University of Victoria, 2012
- B.A. (Hons), Geography - University of British Columbia, 2008
- Law Society of British Columbia, 2013
- Torys Public Interest Internship Award (2010)
- Recognized for outstanding leadership in sustainability by UBC President Stephen J. Toope and UBC Dean of Arts (2007-2008)
- Millennium Scholarship awarded for academic excellence and active citizenship (2006-2008)