500 - 221 West Esplanade
North Vancouver BC V7M 3J3
Tel: (604) 988-5201
Fax: (604) 988-1452
Nathan has a general practice at Ratcliff. He has appeared in BC Provincial Court and BC Supreme Court. He also has experience in negotiation and mediation on behalf of aboriginal clients.
Before joining Ratcliff, Nathan worked at an international law firm in New York, where his practice focused on financial institutions, derivative products and private equity funds. He also returned to school to study for his doctorate in law. His dissertation concerns constitutional theory and recent legal developments involving aboriginal peoples in British Columbia. He has published articles on federalism and Canadian mortgage finance. When he is not working, Nathan enjoys reading, writing, baseball and spending time with his wife and two children.
- B.A. (Hons), University of British Columbia
- J.D. (Hons), University of Toronto
- J.D. (Hons), Columbia Law School
- S.J.D., University of Toronto
- Member of the Bar in New York, 2008
- Law Society of British Columbia, 2011