500 - 221 West Esplanade
North Vancouver BC V7M 3J3
Tel: (604) 988-5201
Fax: (604) 988-1452
- 1989 –University of British Columbia (LLB)
- 1986 – Carleton University (BA hons.)
Veronica A. Singer*
Veronica is an experienced business lawyer with many years of practice advising small to mid-sized businesses, First Nations, and not-for-profit organizations. She has a particular interest in advising women in business. As part of her practice Veronica advises clients at every stage of their business life on matters relating to:
- Initial start-up, including incorporation and organization of companies, partnerships and joint ventures, drafting shareholders and partnership agreements, and creating appropriate governance structures.
- Ongoing operational issues including drafting sales and services templates and terms and conditions, consulting, marketing, licensing and distribution agreements, leases, waivers, and non-competition, non-disclosure agreements.
- Expansion matters including mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring, additional investors, financing and securitization.
- Commercial real estate transactions including purchases and sales, leases, financing and construction and development agreements.
- Technology and intellectual property issues including software licensing agreements, IT servicing agreements, equipment leases and trade mark protection.
- Not-for profit matters including incorporations (federal and provincial), compliance and regulatory issues and ongoing advice regarding governance and operations.
Veronica is an avid runner, snow-shoer and cyclist with a passion for the North Shore trails. She is thoroughly enjoying raising her three teenage children.
- Law Society of British Columbia (1995)
- Law Society of Upper Canada (1991)
- Canadian Bar Association (Women Lawyer’s Forum, SOGIC, Business and Aboriginal Law)
- Member – Solicitor’s Roster – ProBono BC
- Executive Member at Large - National Women Lawyers Forum - Canadian Bar Association
- West Coast LEAF - Director